Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 Product Key
- No CD/USB pack included, Product Key only
- 100% legit Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Key
- Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit support
- Regional restrictions: Global license, world-wide availability
- All languages support
- Online update support: Keep your Office up to date
- One Key for 1 device
- Not for Trail, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine version
- Download Office 2016 Installer: Sign into Install from Office.com - Setup Office page. Enter your product key to get your Office
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The CD-Key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original.
No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Office 2016, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus — What Is New and Different?
Office Professional 2016: Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote • For 1 PC • Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
Office Professional Plus 2016: Includes full applications in Office Professional 2016, as well as Skype for Business.
With this key you can work like a pro with Office Professional 2016. Best for those who want Office with Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016 on one PC.
- Work smarter with "Tell Me": The Tell Me box shows you a list of commands which helps you perform important tasks even if you don't know how to do something.
- Get Quick Answers with Insights: Insights lets you search for information from within Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint using Microsoft's Bing search engine. The results appear right in Office, not in a web browser.
- Collaborate and Declutter in Outlook: Outlook 2016 helps you work more efficiently, collaborate more easily, and manage email overload, including Fast integration with other Office applications, Collaboration with work groups, Cleaning up clutter.
- New Analysis and Forecasting Features in Excel: Excel 2016 has gotten quite a bit more powerful. New features include Pulling in data from almost anywhere, More charting options, Predicting the future.
- Real-Time Co-Authoring in Word: If several people are working on the same Word document that is stored in OneDrive for Business, real-time co-authoring allows multiple users to collaborate, edit, and update simultaneously.
- Sharing Becomes Easy: Word 2016, Excel 2016, and PowerPoint 2016 now have Share buttons at the top right of the window.
- The Ribbon Has a New Look: In Office Professional 2016, the default background for the ribbon tabs is the color of the application's icon.
- Lync: Office 2016 Professional Plus suite is that Lync is now called Skype for Business.
How do I install Office? After purchase, you can install Office at https://www.office.com/myaccount
- Computer and processor:: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86(32-bit) or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required memory: For better performance, 4GB+ RAM
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 5+ GB
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Support Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Browser:: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)