Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 Product Key
This retail suite includes only core applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- No DVD Pack included, Product Key Only
- 100% legit Office Home and Student 2016 for PC Key
- Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit Support
- Regional Restrictions: Global license, world-wide availability
- All languages support
- Online update support: Keep your Office up to date
- One Key for 1 device
- Not for Trail, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine version
You don't need to purchase a physical license. What you buy is just the product key because that's all You needs!
- Download Office Home and Student 2016: Sign into Install from Office.com - Setup Office. Enter your product key to get your Office.
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The Office Home and Student 2016 Key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original.
No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Office 2016, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student — What Is New and Different?
Office Home & Student 2016 for PC: Fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote • For 1 PC • Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
Accomplish more for home and homework. Best for families who want Office 2016 on one PC. Get more done, from home or school. Compatible with Windows 7 or later.
- Word 2016: Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools.
- Excel 2016: Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- PowerPoint 2016: Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane.
- OneNote 2016: It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place.
- Your stuff anytime, anywhere: Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
How do I install Office 2016? After purchase, you can install Office at https://www.office.com/myaccount
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space : Free hard disk space: 3+ GB
- Required Display & Video Card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Support Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. (fees may apply)